Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Phyllis Pond
- HB 1012 -- Sale of a public school building.
- HB 1229 -- Participation in school athletics.
- HB 1483 -- Drug testing of recipients of assistance.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0015 -- Urging INDOT to designate U.S. 41 the Purple Heart Trail.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0032 -- Honoring Karen Kay Leonard for her service to the League of Women Voters.
- HCR 0037 -- Honoring Cook Inc. on its 50th anniversary.
- HCR 0041 -- Honoring April 24, 2013, as High School Radio Day.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0047 -- Urging national policy makers to increase U.S. energy security.
- SCR 0007 -- Memorializing former Senator John R. Sinks.
- SCR 0035 -- Honoring Tony Buuck for his bravery and courage in saving his sister's life.
- SB 0135 -- Sale of a public school building.
- SB 0319 -- Soil productivity factors.
- SB 0339 -- State gross retail tax.
- SCR 0006 -- Congratulating the Indiana Fever for winning the 2012 WNBA Championship.
- SCR 0024 -- Memorializing Bishop Emeritus John D'Arcy.
- SCR 0059 -- Honoring Kenny Cragen, longtime lobbyist, upon his retirement.