Legislation By Legislator
Author: Representative Brian Bosma
- HB 1002 -- Indiana career council.
- HCR 0053 -- Fixing the date for the Technical Session.
- HCR 0060 -- Fixing the date for the Technical Session.
- HR 0042 -- Honoring Rachel Houck, winner of the Mental Attitude Award for basketball.
- HR 0044 -- Honoring Mt. Vernon girls basketball team, Class 3A state champions.
- HR 0056 -- Honoring HOPE and Fountains of Hope International for its work in Haiti.
- HB 1004 -- Early education evaluation program.
- HCR 0006 -- Designating the Honor and Remember Flag as the state symbol of sacrifice.
- HCR 0011 -- Recognizing Noble of Indiana for its 60 years of service.
- HCR 0016 -- Recognizing the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- HCR 0023 -- Honoring Lawrence Central HS football team, Class 5A state champions.
- HCR 0051 -- Urging Congress to repeal the new federal excise tax on medical devices.
- HCR 0055 -- Congratulating former Governor Whitcomb upon his recent marriage.
- HR 0026 -- Memorializing Timothy McCormick & Cody Medley, EMTs killed in the line of duty.
- HR 0088 -- Honoring Gene Keady, former Purdue University basketball coach.
- SB 0224 -- Duties of Article V convention delegates.
- SB 0225 -- Appointment of delegates to Article V convention
- SCR 0001 -- Honoring Jack Ross upon his retirement from LSA.
- SCR 0002 -- Allowing the Senate and House to recess for more than three days.
- SJR 0018 -- Article V convention.