- SB 1 E-liquids. (Bill)
- SB 1 E-liquids. (Fiscal Notes)
- Amendment #1 (Makes technical corrections.)
- Amendment #2 (Provides that e-liquids manufactured by an e-liquids manufacturer approved by the alcohol and tobacco commission prior to July 1, 2017, may be distributed and sold for retail until the expiration dat)
- Amendment #3 (Provides that e-liquid manufacturer permit fees be deposited in the enforcement and administration fund of the alcohol and tobacco commission.)
- Amendment #4 (Effective dates.)
- Amendment #5 ("Manufacturer" definition. )
- Amendment #7 (E-liquids. )
- Amendment #9 (Void rules. )
(S) Judiciary - Feb. 22
The selected document is not available.
Some features of the document viewer are not currently functional in Internet Explorer. You may experience difficulty with text selection and copy/paste.
To resolve this issue, you can download this document by selecting Download PDF from the More menu. We are currently working on a resolution to these issues.